Why parsley is good for your face
For a long time, parsley decoction has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes. Parsley for the face is known for its unique properties and will allow you to cope with many skin problems without the high cost of cream, lotion, scrub and other products..
If you prepare a mask or decoction correctly and strictly according to the recipe, parsley will help:
- Whiten the skin of the face for several tones.
- Get rid of age spots, redness, acne marks.
- Restore lymph flow and relieve irritation.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Restore the normal functioning of the sebaceous glands and clear the skin of acne.
And this is not the whole list of useful actions that parsley refuses for the face. But, in order to heal, and not harm, you need to choose the right auxiliary components of the broth. Only if you follow the instructions for preparation can you expect that the resulting mask will be effective..
Parsley is very useful for the face, and the secret of its healing properties lies in a composition that is unique and beneficial for the skin, which includes:
- vitamins of group A and C;
- nicotinic acids;
Such a natural and multicomponent composition of nutrients has a complex effect on the skin of the face and allows you to create healing masks at home that are suitable for any type of skin..
Parsley occupies a special place in cosmetology and masks with its content are recommended by many dermatologists..
How to make a decoction of parsley at home
You should know that a ready-made parsley broth for the face can be bought inexpensively at a pharmacy, but since its composition cannot be considered completely natural, it is better to prepare it yourself.
For this you need:
- Wash 50 g of herbs under running water and chop it.
- Pour into a convenient container and pour half a liter of cold water there.
- Put the container on high heat..
- After the broth boils, continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the ready-made broth in a cold place for 30 minutes so that it is infused.
If desired, you can strain the finished liquid through cheesecloth. Then it can be used as a natural alternative to washing and wiping your face at least 2 times a day. For cooking, you can use dry parsley, but in this case, you need to boil the broth for 10 minutes so that the greens give all the useful properties.
Healing ice from parsley
The prepared broth can be poured into an ice container and frozen thereby obtaining ice cubes with which you can wipe your face, thereby toning, moisturizing and whitening the skin. This procedure is recommended in the morning to invigorate the body..
You can also freeze parsley juice for your face, which will be more effective. This requires:
- Rinse with 100 grams of fresh herbs and pass them through a mixer.
- Then squeeze the resulting cake several times through cheesecloth.
- Freeze the resulting juice in the form of cubes.
It is not necessary to use cubes as a shape, any shape will do. Cooled parsley concentrate perfectly tones and moisturizes the skin.
Healing parsley mask
Parsley face mask helps to get rid of wrinkles and uneven skin. Her recipe is simple:
- We clean and grind 30 g of greens.
- Fill with a glass of hot water and leave to infuse for 3-4 hours.
The resulting mask should be applied to the face once a day for two weeks. You can also saturate the gauze with tincture for easier use. Leave on the skin for no more than 15 minutes.
Also, this recipe can be used as a parsley eye mask..
Parsley contains a huge amount of phytoncides, which helps to lighten the skin in several tones..
A whitening parsley face mask is made as follows:
- Prepare one fresh yolk and chop a tablespoon of parsley.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the mixture.
- We mix all the components in a convenient container.
The resulting mask should be applied to the entire area of the face and neck 3 times a week, one procedure should last 20 minutes. After 2-3 weeks, the face will look much lighter..
Moisturizing face mask
The result of using such a mask is that the skin becomes elastic, stops flaking and takes on a healthier appearance..
- Grind a tablespoon of parsley and cucumber.
- Mix the gruel with a tablespoon of sour cream.
The resulting mask should be applied every evening for 15 minutes. If desired, sour cream can be replaced with natural yogurt. After a week of use, the work of the sebaceous glands is normalized, the skin becomes elastic and stops drying.
Mask for age spots
Age spots remain after acne and acne and go away on their own for a long time.
To speed up the process of their disappearance, you can use the recipe for a parsley mask for age spots:
- Grind a tablespoon of parsley.
- Mixes cake with a tablespoon of honey.
The resulting mask is applied to the face every evening for a week for 30-40 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. After the second procedure, the spots will become less noticeable.
All-purpose parsley oil
At home, you can easily prepare a healing oil, which, when added to a purchased cream or face care product, will enhance its effect. To do this, you need to take a small bunch of greens and peel it from the roots, then rinse in water.
Then follow the instructions:
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a preheated pan.
- Chop the greens and put them on the stove.
- Simmer the parsley until it is completely softened for about 3-4 minutes.
- After we remove the pan from the stove and let it cool.
- Pour the contents into a blender and grind.
- We leave the resulting mass for 30 minutes so that it is infused.
- Squeeze the cake through cheesecloth into a convenient container.
The result should have a characteristic parsley odor and a green color. A teaspoon of oil can be added to a moisturizer, thereby enhancing its effect. Or mix with another cosmetic product. The resulting oil has all the healing properties of parsley..
Parsley mask for acne
Acne is a serious problem for any person and you can simply get rid of them with the help of parsley..
The recipe for the mask is as follows:
- Grind one tablespoon of peeled parsley root.
- Separating Fresh White From Yolk.
- Peeling one garlic clove.
- Grind the green root and garlic in a blender, then add the protein.
- Stir the mixture by hand until it is smooth.
Apply the resulting mask only to problem areas of the face and the skin around them for 15 minutes.
The procedure must be repeated until the acne disappears completely. Garlic is antibacterial, but it can burn if left on the skin for longer than 20 minutes..
Parsley and Lemon Whitening Mask
A lemon and parsley whitening mask can be a great alternative to a store-bought cosmetic..
To cook it you need:
- Grind 30 g of greens and pour a glass of hot water over it.
- After insisting, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the broth.
The resulting infusion of parsley for the face should be wiped off the skin in the morning and before going to bed for two weeks. But do not use this recipe if you have open sores or pimples on your skin, as lemon juice can aggravate irritation..
To prepare medicinal decoctions and masks, you need to use only fresh ingredients and strictly adhere to the recipe. Also, if you are allergic to one of the components of the recipe, it is better to refuse to use it..