Ridomil Gold: instructions for use, description of the product
Among the many fungicides on the market, Ridomil Gold, whose instructions for use are very simple, is the most popular drug. This is a unique remedy used to combat many fungal diseases. The preparation is used mainly for potatoes, grapes, tomatoes and other vegetable crops. If taken correctly, a positive result will not be long in coming..
Description of the drug
This product is produced in the form of powder or granules. The active ingredients of Ridomil Gold are mefenoxam and mancozeb. Thanks to them, plants are fully protected from dangerous diseases. For those who want to get a good harvest, this tool will be “like a godsend”.
The mechanism of action of the drug is as follows: mancozeb at a concentration of 640 g / kg is able to create a kind of protective film that removes dangerous fungi from the surface of leafy plates and stems. Mefenoxam, in turn, penetrates into the cells and has a detrimental effect on pathogens in them, thus restoring all the natural processes of the plant. Due to the presence of systemic protection, the addiction of mushrooms to this type of drug is zero.
The advantages of this type of fungicide:
- Possesses high efficiency in any development of diseases.
- The mixture is able to control the appearance of infection during the entire growing season.
- The tool belongs to a group of drugs with long-term exposure..
- Plants treated in this way can be watered after 30 minutes.
- Fungicide Radomil Gold is not washed off after sudden, heavy rains.
- The mixture is absolutely safe for all types of crops.
This remedy is developed, first of all, against peronospore fungi. For powdery mildews, it is not used..
Ridomil Gold belongs to the group of the second class of danger to the human body. It is forbidden to pour the remains of the mixture into water bodies, as this has a detrimental effect on fish and other living microorganisms..
This is an effective remedy that can dissolve in a liquid after just one minute. This ability makes it possible to immediately start processing. Each procedure is able to protect plants for two weeks.
How to properly work with a fungicide?
The instructions for using the fungicide Ridomil Gold are very simple. If you follow all the rules and recommendations, then the drug is absolutely non-toxic..
Instructions for use:
- Preparation of the solution. Dissolve 50 g of the preparation in a working solution for 10 l of water. For heavily affected plants, double the amount of fungicides. To prepare the mixture, we take a clean container. Water should be used at room temperature. As soon as the powder dissolves well, you can start the procedure..
- Spraying. Carry out 3 to 4 treatments per season. Their number depends on the level of infection. If the plants are severely affected, then 4 procedures will be required during the season. The first treatment is carried out for prophylaxis during the period of active plant growth. The second is carried out after 2 weeks. The third procedure should be carried out no later than 2 weeks before harvest, this is very important. It is recommended to spray the bushes only in dry and calm weather. To do this, it is better to use a spray bottle so that the liquid is evenly distributed on the leafy plates and stems..
- Precautions. In order to minimize undesirable consequences, the treatment is carried out in rubber gloves and a respirator. If liquid gets on the skin, rinse the area well in cold water with laundry soap or other means. If the mixture gets inside, you need to drink a large amount of liquid and immediately consult a doctor.
The preservation of this type of fungicide is very simple. The shelf life of Ridomil Gold is 3 years from the date of its release. Throughout the entire period, the tool does not lose its ability. Granules are absolutely not afraid of sudden changes in temperature. The bags with the mixture can be stored at an air temperature of -100 C to + 350 C.
The number of treatments with this fungicide per season should not exceed 4 times.
Ridomil is specially formulated for the prevention and treatment of diseases such as Alternaria (dry spot). Often, this disease affects tomatoes and potatoes. Also, the fungicide is used for late blight (brown rot). Ridomil is an excellent option for treating cucumbers and onions affected by peronosporosis. It is used for grapes when downy mildew appears..
Application feature for various crops
In order for the agent to act as efficiently as possible on plants, you need to know for which species and in what quantity to use it. Before starting the procedure, it should be remembered that spraying is not carried out after the tops are closed..
The first procedure should be carried out at the beginning of the growing season. Potato bushes should be sprayed with a 0.5% solution. It is necessary to carry out processing only when weather conditions occur, which are capable of favorably influencing the development of fungi. Potatoes should be sprayed three times with an interval of two weeks. In order to see the result, you will need to wait about 14 days.
Bushes need to be treated with a solution in the ratio of 400 liters per hectare. The first procedure is carried out when there is an active growth of shoots. For tomatoes, you will need from three to four procedures. It will be most effective if spraying is carried out in warm and sunny weather. The interval between treatments should be about 10 days..
Disease prevention is carried out at intervals of 13 days. To do this, you need to prepare a solution. In a bucket, combine one sachet of the drug, in the amount of 50 grams, with 10 liters of clean water. The consumption of the resulting liquid is 125 ml per square meter of the garden. The last procedure is recommended 2 weeks after flowering. It will take 21 days to wait for the result. Only after this time it will be possible to observe a positive effect..
Cucumbers and onions
This type of plant must be processed three times per season. The interval between procedures should be about 10 days. If the requirements are not followed, the deciduous plates can change their color and begin to fall off. The waiting period for onions after processing is 15 days and for cucumbers 5 days.
Also, Ridomil Gold can be used to treat indoor and garden flowers. It fights especially well against rust, which affects the leafy leaves of roses. The processing of flowers is carried out exclusively until the budding period. When the first signs of flowering appear, all procedures must be stopped..
It is not necessary to use the drug Ridomil Gold for plants on which there are no signs of the disease..
This type of product is compatible with many fungicides. The main thing is that they have a neutral chemical reaction. Indicators should be in the range of 6.0 – 6.5 pH. If you plan to combine several different preparations and treat the plants with the resulting liquid, it is recommended to check them for compatibility. To find out if the preparations are suitable for each other, you need to allocate a small place on the site and treat the plants with liquid. If the cultures have not changed their color, then you can continue to work..
Ridomil Gold is a drug that is able to protect plants from the development of the most dangerous diseases. Observing the rules of application, it is easy to get a bountiful and high-quality harvest. After all, only with the help of this fungicide, you can once and for all forget about the various types of rot, spotting.