Simple recipes for using oak bark for health problems
All over the world, oak bark is considered an excellent remedy against many common diseases. For this reason, it is included in many registries of medical products in the leading countries of the world. Medicines based on this natural raw material are advised by doctors to be taken both internally and externally. Decoctions, ointments, and tinctures are used as:
- syringe mixtures;
The results of such therapy will become apparent in just a week or 10 days. Adults and children will be able to appreciate the medicinal properties of oak bark, but it is important not to forget about the contraindications that each medicine has.. But the first step is to find out what this gift of nature consists of..
Doctors should be consulted before starting any therapy. Indeed, the substances contained in the upper shell of the tree contribute to the accumulation of metals, salts, alkaloids and proteins in the body.
You can understand how useful a particular natural element is if you study its composition. However, it is not enough just to read difficult terms. It is important to understand how a particular chemical affects the body / cell. Here are the ingredients in oak bark:
- Pectin substances. They promote the breakdown of food that is difficult to process in the gastrointestinal tract..
- Phenolic compounds (tannins). The ability of the body to fight infections and bacteria, that is, immunity, depends on them. Reacting with proteins, tannins build a powerful barrier that serves as protection. Moreover, tannins – astringent compounds – envelop the mucous membrane of internal organs, thereby helping the body to cope with disorders.
- Polysaccharides. These elements regenerate cells, so inflammation and irritation will become a thing of the past. In addition, they are essential for the healing of damaged tissues (lacerations and burns of varying degrees).
- Flavone hydroxy derivatives. They have a positive effect on the state of the nervous system, calming it down and relieving irritability. This includes the antioxidant dihydroquarcetin, which is needed to strengthen the walls of veins, arteries and capillaries..
Perhaps only some of the components of this tree are described here. It is also worth mentioning fatty oils, starch, mono-proteins and various tannins. All of these compound oak barks will have a positive effect if you follow the detailed instructions for the use of each tincture / decoction..
They are prohibited for constipation and individual sensitivity of the body to individual components of wood. The maximum period for using the mixtures is two weeks..
Of course, it is easier to buy a ready-made drug or crushed raw materials in a pharmacy. However, it is best and most reliable to make the blanks yourself. This requires:
- In early spring, go to the oak forest.
- Find a tree with young branches that have reached 5-6 cm in diameter.They should not have a cork layer – a rough and cracked surface.
- Cut off the branch and remove the bark of the oak.
- Cut it into pieces right away.
- Dry well. To do this, use an oven or special dryers..
- Pack in a glass container, hermetically closed. It is advisable to make burlap sachets.
- Store 3 to 5 years.
Periodically, the contents of the jar need to be sorted out and discarded pieces that have become moldy or rotten. From time to time, you should open the container for ventilation.. Now you can proceed to the preparation of medicinal mixtures.
Not all types of trees are suitable for harvesting. You can get raw materials only from Asia Minor, ordinary or rock oak.
All women want to have lush and beautiful curls. However, dandruff, as well as hair loss, make this desire an illusion. But there are no hopeless situations, oak bark will come to the rescue, which is very useful for hair. There is one well-known and proven recipe:
- chop the plantain, mint, bark and dandelion leaves (equally divided) until a gruel is formed;
- add 2-3 tsp. burdock / linseed oil and a little honey;
- slightly warm the contents;
- the resulting mass is evenly rubbed into the hair roots;
- tightly wrap your head with food / plastic wrap, then put on a tight-fitting hat (you can also use a towel);
- after 30-40 minutes, thoroughly wash the strands so that there are no fractions left.
After 3-4 procedures, the girl will notice the result. Some recommend doing such masks every day (in total, there should be 10 such sessions). It is very important to listen to your feelings. If after such a session there is an itching or burning sensation, it means that an allergic reaction has gone.
You can complete the water procedures by rinsing your hair with a decoction from the bark. You can prepare it in this way:
- 2 tbsp. l. crushed raw materials;
- pour 200 ml of boiling water;
- simmer on fire for up to 30 minutes;
- after turning off, let it settle for a quarter of an hour;
- strain the broth;
- add the same amount of boiled water to the volume.
This natural rinse removes grease, leaves hair silky smooth and rebuilds full-length hair. However, too concentrated infusions lead to dandruff..
All procedures are carried out in water baths. Then all the medicinal properties of the plant will be preserved..
Health of the gums and throat
More diseases are concentrated in the oral cavity than in all other organs. It is here that bacterial colonies accumulate, multiply and thrive. Periodontal disease, tonsillitis, ulcers, stomatitis, as well as other infectious diseases lead to the loss of healthy teeth and the formation of cancerous tumors. To keep your gums in good condition, it is appropriate to rinse your mouth with oak bark. To prepare such a tonic, you will need:
- 250 ml boiling water;
- 75-80 g of the main ingredient (2-3 tbsp. L.);
- simmer over low heat for about half an hour;
- filter out 30 minutes after infusion.
Store the prepared rinse aid in the refrigerator for no more than 48 hours. The rinsing procedure is carried out every 1.5 hours, depending on the severity of the disease.
K 2 tbsp. l. oak, you can also add willow bark (in the same amount). In this case, the powder mixture should be filled only with camphor wine, alcohol or vinegar (180 g).
Getting rid of diarrhea
Nothing makes a person go to the toilet as often as an intestinal disorder. Sadly, sometimes a regular ember doesn’t work. Moreover, with modern food products, this problem has become more common and has entered the system for some. The following infusion will help to survive this trouble:
- one tbsp. l. grind raw materials into powder;
- pour boiling water over (200-250 ml);
- insist 60 minutes;
- strain through a dense cloth;
- a glass of medicine should be drunk for the whole day. For the reception you need to consume only 2 tsp..
Oak bark for diarrhea can be taken in the form of alcoholic tinctures. They take either vodka or alcohol (400 ml) as a basis. For such a volume, only a teaspoon of powder is needed. The infusion period is 7 or 10 days. If desired, you can strain the mixture. The dosage for an adult is 40 drops per day. Half of the drug is consumed in the morning, and the other before bedtime. Drink with a glass of water.
The first signs of an overdose are nausea, body temperature below 36 ° C, the scent disappears, and vomiting also begins. Pregnant women should wait with this product or consult a doctor first.
There are many conflicting opinions here. On the one hand, it is a bonding agent, and on the other, hemostatic agents. Therefore, you should not get carried away with oak bark when treating hemorrhoids. Moreover, at the beginning of such therapy, you should find out the opinion of an experienced doctor, a professional in his field. In folk medicine, the use of the following infusion has been practiced for many centuries:
- boil 2 glasses of water and cool;
- pour oak bark powder with liquid (1 tsp);
- put in the nightstand and let it brew for 8-9 hours;
- strain through several layers of gauze;
- need to drink ½ glasses after meals 3 times a day.
The liquid must be heated and shaken before use..
You can add flax seeds and chamomile to the crushed oak bark (in a ratio of 3: 5: 4). Pour all this with boiling water (500 ml) and leave for 10-12 hours. Consume as directed above. Do not forget about trays, compresses and lotions.. The broth is prepared from 2 tbsp. l. raw materials, as well as a glass of hot water. Simmer in a water bath for half an hour and let it brew for 120 minutes. Then they filter.
Normal sex life
Especially the bark of oak will be useful for men. Potency and prostate are the eternal pain of a strong half of the population. Take a decoction that restores sexual strength, you need to internally twice a day in a glass. Prepare it like this: 20 g of powder per liter of water, and then simmer over low heat for 40 minutes. You can also pour boiling water (1 glass) half a tablespoon of raw materials. Let cool, strain and make a bath.
By working with nature and doctors, you can achieve amazing results. However, meticulousness in tandem with discipline is the true recipe for success..