How to drink wax moth – a unique remedy for treatment and prevention
Tell me how to drink wax moth? Mom bought the tincture in a phyto-pharmacy, but they did not give instructions along with the bottle. She has high blood pressure, all the time on pills. I decided to try this tincture – the neighbor praised her very much. He says that the general state of health has become better, and the pressure does not jump so often.
Beekeepers are horrified at the word “wax moth” and run to check their hives. This small butterfly has an incredible ability and can destroy an entire apiary. Rather, her job is to “populate” the apiary with her offspring. And already the larvae of the moth actively eat literally everything that they meet on their way. Honey, wax, and even frames along with the walls of the hive are used. Gluttonous worms are so omnivorous that they often eat bee larvae. It’s a paradox, but this way of life of the wax moth as a result gives not only harm, but also a huge benefit. Eating on beekeeping products, she takes over all their properties. Alternative medicine took advantage of this and learned how to prepare medicinal tinctures based on larvae and alcohol. How to drink wax moth depends on the purpose of the intake and the specific disease. If for prophylaxis the dose is most often a single dose (per day), then for medicinal purposes it is usually a three-time dose..
During the aging process, the mole gives up all the nutrients to the alcohol base. This is how a tincture is obtained that can help in the treatment of many diseases, as well as prevent some.
Regardless of what to treat and why to drink the tincture, it should be taken systematically, in courses. The minimum course is generally 3 months. Only under such conditions is a positive effect possible..
Healing properties of wax moth
Tincture on pest larvae can help with many problems, namely:
- digestive system;
- in the field of neurology, gynecology, urology, oncology;
- with respiratory and respiratory diseases, including tuberculosis;
- of cardio-vascular system;
- diseases of the liver and stomach.
How to drink wax moth for prevention?
In order to prevent the occurrence of problems in the body, the agent is taken in small quantities once a day. This should be done before meals, and do not immediately swallow the medicine, but hold it in your mouth for a while. You should drink a 3-month course, take a 1-month break, and repeat the reception again.
The dosage depends on the age:
- for an adult, it is calculated based on body weight: 3 drops of tincture for every ten kilograms;
- a different algorithm is applied to children: drops are equal to the number of years the child has.
For children, the course also lasts 3 months, but with interruptions. Every three weeks, you must stop taking the same amount of time. And one more thing: if adults use tincture, then children are allowed only extract (tincture diluted with water).
Features of taking a wax moth for treatment
For medicinal purposes, the tincture is taken three times on an empty stomach before the main meals. The course of treatment and dosage depends on the specific disease, namely (the calculation is given based on the number of drops per 10 kg of weight):
- Tuberculosis: from 3 to 6 drops (depending on the concentration of the tincture), three times a day, course – from 3 months.
- Bronchitis: maximum single dose – 20 drops, double dose, course – 1.5 months.
- Rehabilitation after a heart attack / stroke, with diseases of the heart and blood vessels: from 2 to 9 drops (difference in concentration), two doses, a course of 3 months.
- Problems in the genital area: from 2 to 5 drops, three times a day, course – 3 months.
- Respiratory problems: 1 to 7 drops, taken twice until recovery (maximum 1.5 months).
- Oncology: from 2 to 11 drops, three times admission, course 3 months.
It should be borne in mind that the use of any drug based on wax moth is contraindicated if you are allergic to honey. Due to the alcohol base, it is not recommended to give the drug to pregnant women, lactating and young children..