Fertilizer Raikat Start: methods of application and doses
I have heard a lot about the use of Raykat Start fertilizer in agriculture, but I have not come across information about whether it can be used on a “home scale”. Tell me if this drug is suitable for gardeners and flower growers, how to use Raikat Start and in what doses?
Raikat Start has gained immense popularity not only among farmers involved in the cultivation of crops. Gardeners and flower growers also appreciated the benefits of cultivating cultivated, garden and ornamental plants with this fertilizer. What is the effect of the drug?
Characteristics of the drug
Fertilizer Raikat Start is used in the manufacturer’s recommended doses for pre-sowing treatment of seeds of cultivated plants. It is also used for foliar feeding of plants at different stages of development. The effect of this fertilizer is that it:
- Stimulates seed germination.
- Strengthens seedling resistance to various diseases.
- Improves the tolerance of seedlings to adverse weather conditions.
- Stimulates the active development of lateral root shoots, which has a positive effect on the overall growth of seedlings.
- Inhibits aging of plants and shedding of fruits.
- Helps to achieve friendly early shoots.
- Increases productivity.
- Promotes the setting of larger fruits.
The composition of the drug is complex and contains:
- macro- and microelements;
- amino acids;
When processing Raikat Start, it is impossible to simultaneously use preparations containing sulfur, copper and oil, as this will create a phytotoxic effect.
Methods of using the drug
Fertilizer Raikat Start is used for:
- Treatment of seeds before sowing in order to increase their germination.
- Carrying out root feeding and foliar feeding of seedlings grown in a greenhouse, as well as garden, ornamental and fruit crops.
- Soaking cuttings for rooting.
Dosage and frequency of fertilizer application
When using fertilizer for rooting cuttings in water (1 bucket) add 150 ml of the preparation and leave the cuttings in solution for 8 hours.
With a solution of the drug 25 ml per 10 liters of water, foliar dressings are made:
- apple trees – after budding (to get larger fruits), only 2 dressings;
- grapes – before flowering (to increase the size of the berries), only 2 dressings;
- watermelon – after germination (to increase size and fast fruiting), only 3 dressings;
- strawberries – after planting seedlings (to increase productivity and taste), only 2 dressings;
- carrots – after the emergence of 2 true leaves at the seedlings (to increase productivity, as well as to reduce cracking of root crops), only 1 top dressing;
- potatoes – after the first shoots appear (to stimulate the development of the bush), only 2 top dressing;
- pepper – after planting seedlings (to increase productivity), only 2 dressings;
- tomato – after planting seedlings (for survival), only 1 feeding;
- cabbage – after planting seedlings (for yield, getting denser heads of cabbage), only 2 dressings.
Deciduous feeding of seedlings, including flower ones, is carried out with a solution in the same proportion, after the emergence of 3 true leaves on the seedlings to stimulate the development of a powerful root system. The use of Raikat Start also prevents the seedlings from pulling out..
See also: zircon for indoor plants – instructions for use!