Delicious treats in minutes – baking in a pan
You don’t always have an oven close at hand, or you are visiting and want to show off your signature dish. Baking in a frying pan will come to your rescue. It cooks quickly, looks delicious, and tastes as good as baked goods in the oven..
See also: baking puff pastry – the simplest recipes with photos.
Donuts: quick baking for tea in a pan
This is one of the favorite sweets, despite their high fat content. They are served with powdered sugar, condensed milk, jam, honey – as you like.
To create sweet pastries in a pan, you should take 0.4 liters of kefir. For this amount, take 50 g of sugar and 0.6 kg of flour. You will also need 1 egg, 50 g of margarine. To add pomp, use 0.5 tsp. soda. For frying, you need a glass of vegetable oil. Decoration – by preference.
- In one container, mix sugar, kefir, egg and stir until smooth, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Then add soda and mix thoroughly again.
- Meanwhile, margarine is melted in a container in a convenient way (in the microwave, or on the stove in a bowl, at least in a frying pan) and poured into the kefir mixture. A little vegetable oil is also added there..
- The flour is sieved and added in portions to the liquid mass and the dough is kneaded. Please note that it should not stick to your hands..
- The dough is rolled into a bun, put in a bowl, covered with a towel and sent to a warm place to “come up”. For half an hour.
- The dough that comes up is divided into tortillas and small holes are made in them to make donuts..
- Oil is poured into a heated frying pan so that the donuts float in it. When the oil is hot, put donuts in it and fry until golden brown..
- Put the finished donuts on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Due to the oil, donuts are very greasy. Therefore, first they should be laid out on a paper towel so that the fat is absorbed, and then decorated and served..
For those who prefer quick baking in a pan, we offer a very tasty and quick recipe. A big plus – the baked goods are low-fat.
For baking in a frying pan according to the recipe, take 1/3 cup of sour cream and granulated sugar. You need more flour for this amount – 1.5 cups. You will also need 1 egg and 2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil. For the dough to be crumbly, you need 1 tsp. soda. If not, you can use a baking powder:
- Put butter and sour cream in a bowl.
- Separate the yolk from the protein (you can put it in the refrigerator and use in another recipe), add to the mass and stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Sugar is added to the mass and mixed. Brown is preferred as it is more aromatic and sweeter. But if it is not there, you can use white..
- Separately sift flour into a bowl, add baking powder and mix for at least 30 seconds.
- Then liquid is poured into the flour mixture.
- Kneading the dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Roll the dough into a sausage, 2-3 cm thick.
- Cut into slices 1 cm thick.With this thickness, the cookies will bake well.
- Fry cookies in a non-stick frying pan without oil, 2-3 minutes on each side over low heat.
It is advisable to serve cookies to the table, after waiting a little, because when warm they resemble cheesecakes..
Pan Baking Recipes: Granola
The dish belongs to lean sweets. Baking in a pan is quick and easy. And, in principle, from what is at hand. Try cooking granola in a skillet. You will like it very much!
Sweetness is based on oatmeal, sir! Rather, flakes in the amount of 1 cup. Additionally taken ½ Art. any nuts and the same amount of raisins (dried apricots, you can do both), 2 tbsp. l. peeled seeds and honey. You will also need 40 ml of olive oil..
Instead of raisins, you can put any dried fruits, for example, prunes, dates, figs. Just take into account their amount and sweetness, because in combination with honey, the delicacy will turn out to be unbearably sweet..
- Peel or peel nuts. They can be fried or left raw. The first option is tastier.
- Sort out raisins, removing bad-looking and twigs.
- Dried apricots cut into pieces.
- Heat a frying pan, and, without oil, fry the seeds and oatmeal on it.
- Combine honey and butter until smooth, and when the nuts and oatmeal are fried, add dried fruits to the pan, quickly pour the honey mixture and stir quickly to combine everything into a homogeneous mass. Cook for another minute and remove from heat.
- Then they do it in two ways. If you want the sweetness to crunch, spread the mass on parchment in a thin layer, cover and leave until it hardens. You can fill the molds. But in this case, the delicacy will be soft..
Jalebi: fast and delicious pastries for tea
Tired of regular baked goods? Then prepare an exotic delicacy – “Jalebi”. This is an Indian sweetness made on the basis of semolina, sour cream and flour. “Cookies” are sweet and airy. The finished treat is dipped in saffron syrup.
For baking in a frying pan for a dough for 1.5 cups of flour, you will need the same amount of water and 2 tsp. decoys. Additionally, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. sour cream. To make the dough fluffy, use a quarter teaspoon of baking soda. To prepare the syrup, you will need 1.5 tbsp. granulated sugar (preferably brown) and 1 tbsp. water. Additionally, you need a pinch of saffron (you can also add a couple of boxes of cardamom) and 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice. Vegetable oil is used for frying..
- All ingredients for the dough are mixed in a container until smooth. The consistency of the mass should be like that of pancakes. Then it is covered with a lid and sent to a warm place for two hours..
- Meanwhile, saffron syrup is prepared by combining water with sugar and putting it on a small fire. When the mass comes to a boil, add spices (cardamom with saffron) and continue to cook for 8 minutes so that the syrup thickens slightly. At the very end of cooking, pour in lemon juice.
- The resulting dough is poured into a confectionery syringe.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil poured in a thick layer (so that the cookies do not touch the bottom), and with a syringe squeeze the spirals into the oil.
- Fried on both sides until golden brown.
- The finished baked goods in a frying pan are pulled out on a paper towel to drain excess fat, and immediately dipped in syrup. Beautifully laid out on a platter and served.
If you don’t have a syringe at hand, you can use a ketchup bottle with a spout in the lid, or take a tight bag and make a small hole by cutting off the tip of the corner.
Now you know what you can cook for tea in a frying pan. It remains only to call the guests and surprise them with exotic delicacies. Believe me, your dish will be a signature!