Charlotte recipe in a slow cooker with apples – preparing your favorite dessert
A multicooker is an indispensable kitchen tool that helps to greatly simplify the process of preparing your favorite dishes. With its help, you can often delight the whole family with fragrant homemade cakes with the addition of fruits or berries. Next, a recipe for charlotte in a slow cooker with apples will be presented – a delicate biscuit dessert that is familiar to almost everyone.
How charlotte is prepared in a slow cooker
For a delicious apple pie, it is best to use juicy and sweet fruits. If the skin of the apples is too dense, it is recommended to cut it off. Cooking time and temperature conditions depend on the characteristics of each device. Read the instructions before baking. The top of the cake will be pale because the top is not baked by the appliance. Therefore, it is recommended to turn the dessert over with the golden side before serving. Apple charlotte recipes with a photo in a slow cooker will help you prepare an exquisite and aromatic treat.
Charlotte recipe in a slow cooker with apples
It is not difficult to prepare a delicious cake using a kitchen device. Moreover, baking charlotte with apples in a slow cooker, you can get a dessert with a delicate consistency..
For the dough to turn out fluffy, the eggs must be chilled. A pinch of salt is added to the proteins and beat until a thick foam is formed.
What you need when preparing a lush and tasty treat:
- chicken eggs – 4 pcs;
- apples – 4 pcs;
- flour – a glass;
- sugar – a glass;
- salt – ½ teaspoon;
- baking powder – a teaspoon;
- butter – 50 g;
- vanillin – a pinch.
- Preparation begins with the dough. To do this, the eggs must be broken and the whites must be separated from the yolks..
- Next, granulated sugar is introduced and they continue to actively beat the whites until a white and dense mass is obtained. Temporarily remove the whipped egg whites to the side..
- A pinch of vanillin is added to the yolks for flavor and softened butter, which is previously taken out of the refrigerator. The resulting mass must be grinded until a homogeneous composition is obtained..
- Then the yolks are added to the white egg mass and gently mixed with a whisk or wooden spatula. Next, sifted flour with baking powder is introduced into the mass. And everything is thoroughly but carefully mixed.
- Next, you need to prepare the filling: the apples are washed, peeled and cut into thin slices. Then the prepared product is laid out on the bottom of the multicooker. Grease the bottom of the bowl with oil and sprinkle with flour.
- Next, pour the dough on top of the fruit, lay out the apples again and again pour one layer of dough. Fruits are again laid on top and sprinkled with sugar if desired.
- It remains to activate the “Baking” mode for one hour. If the unit allows you to manually set the temperature, then set about 130-160 degrees for half an hour. The dessert should be checked periodically for readiness..
As soon as the cake is baked, it remains to turn off the device, open the lid and wait ten minutes.
It is recommended to serve dessert together with powdered sugar or cinnamon..
Apple charlotte recipe in a multicooker Polaris with milk
Charlotte with apples cooked in a multicooker will delight every family member. Such pastries will favorably decorate the festive table, and a minimum of products will be required for cooking..
What is needed for cooking:
- flour – 2 tbsp;
- sugar – 1 tbsp;
- milk – a glass;
- eggs – 2 pcs;
- apples – 4 pcs;
- baking powder – 2 dessert spoons;
- oil – 20 g;
- vegetable oil – 1 glass (100 g);
- vanillin – 15 g.
- Granulated sugar, along with chicken eggs, is sent to a deep bowl and whipped with a mixer or whisk. As soon as the egg mixture acquires a uniform consistency, add vegetable oil and continue to beat in a convenient way..
- Then slowly begin to introduce milk and at the same time continue to beat the mass. After that, vanilla sugar and the required amount of baking powder are introduced (its amount is calculated as follows – one dessert spoon per glass of flour).
- After that, they begin to gradually add the sifted flour. The amount depends on the quality of the flour – you may need much more of it. As a result, the dough for apple charlotte in a multicooker should turn out to be thick enough, as for making pancakes..
- While the dough is infused aside, you need to move on to preparing the filling. The apples are peeled and cut into thin slices. Next, the bottom of the multicooker is pre-lubricated with butter and ground with flour. The resulting dough and prepared fruits are sent next. Bake in the “Bake” mode for 40 minutes.
According to the recipe for charlotte with apples in a slow cooker, before cutting the pie, it must be allowed to cool down. And then the treat can be served on the table..