The perfect recipe for charlotte with cherries
On a warm summer evening, it is pleasant to pamper yourself and your loved ones with a fragrant cake. If you do not want to spend a lot of time and effort not preparing it, then charlotte with cherries would be an ideal option. It has a mild pleasant taste with a slight hint of sourness. It is refreshing and truly enjoyable. The main thing is to choose the right recipe and follow it clearly..
Read also the article: cherry jam – tasty and simple.
The pie, familiar to everyone, is prepared with apple filling, but using the same method you can prepare charlotte with cherries. Its components are extremely simple and accessible to everyone:
- two glasses of cherries;
- three eggs;
- half a teaspoon of baking soda or baking powder;
- a glass of sugar;
- a glass of flour.
You will need a mixer to knead the dough. Without it, cooking will take longer and require physical effort. The whole process is divided into several main stages:
- Rinse and sort the cherries. Free it from the bones. Place the berries in a colander and let the excess juice drain. Otherwise, the cake will be too runny..
- Beat eggs with sugar. In this case, it is not necessary to separate the whites from the yolks. Begin beating at a low speed and gradually increase to maximum. Egg foam is ready in a couple of minutes..
- Introduce baking powder or quenched soda into the prepared foam. Sift the flour and, stirring constantly, add a little to the egg mixture. In this case, the spoon must constantly move from top to bottom. This will help oxygenate the dough, making it fluffy..
- Line a baking dish with parchment. Spread the cherries over the bottom. Pour the cooked dough on top so that all the berries are completely covered. Smooth with a spoon. Send the cake to the oven. Baking time at 200 degrees about 40 minutes.
Use special tools to remove pits from cherries faster. If they are not there, just squeeze out the bones with a wooden skewer..
The most delicious and airy is charlotte with cherries in the oven, but you can also cook it in a slow cooker. It is also recommended to line the bowl with parchments before cooking. Otherwise, it will be problematic to extract the finished cake from it..
Sour cream dough recipe
Charlotte with cherries, the recipe for which is given below, has a special delicate taste. This is achieved through the use of sour cream. It is better to choose a fatty dairy product. It has a rich taste and the required consistency. Prepare the following components:
- a glass of flour;
- three eggs;
- half a glass of sugar;
- a bag of vanilla sugar;
- three heaped spoons of sour cream;
- baking powder bag;
- 100 grams of margarine;
- 200 grams of cherries;
- some cinnamon.
A recipe with a photo will help to prepare such a charlotte with cherries. It is divided into several stages:
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder through a sieve. Beat eggs with sugar until froth. Grate margarine and add to the egg mixture. Gradually adding flour, knead the dough. It should have a liquid consistency. Add some cinnamon to it for flavor.
- Sort the cherries, free them from the stalks and seeds. Charlotte with cherries can also be made from frozen berries. You must first defrost it. The resulting liquid must be drained.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish, the bottom of which is lined with parchment. Arrange the berries on top.
The cake is baked in the oven for about an hour at a temperature of 200 degrees. It should be served warm. Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar for decoration..
These recipes will help you quickly prepare a delicious cherry charlotte. She will surely please all family members, including children..