The best recipes for fresh champignon soup with potatoes
First courses are an essential part of a healthy diet. Fresh champignon soup with potatoes is a very healthy and quick meal that every housewife can make. For those who do not know what to cook for lunch, this recipe will be the best find..
Read also an article about making a delicious mushroom soup from dried mushrooms!
The most delicious mushroom soup
It is very easy and quick to prepare such a dish. To do this, you will need a minimum set of products, most of which are in the kitchen of any housewife. Thanks to the presence of fresh mushrooms, the soup will turn out to be spicy, tender and satisfying. To diversify this dish, you can use various spices that will give it an incredible aftertaste..
- 300 grams of potatoes (young can be);
- one large carrot;
- medium onion;
- 250-270 g of champignons;
- fresh herbs (optional);
For mushrooms to have a creamy structure, you should buy only white champignons..
Step-by-step preparation of a recipe for champignon soup with potatoes:
- First you need to peel the potatoes. Peel off vegetables and remove all eyes. Wash the tubers thoroughly and cut into small cubes.
- Wash the carrots under running water and peel. Then grind it on a fine grater.
- Remove the peel from the onion and chop into half rings.
- At this stage, you need to prepare the mushrooms. They should also be washed from sand and other debris. Finely chop each mushroom.
- Pour some vegetable oil into a deep saucepan and wait a while for it to warm up well. After that, put onions to it and simmer over low heat for no more than 5 minutes. The finished vegetable should acquire an attractive golden color. Add carrots to the fried onions and simmer for another 4 minutes. Throughout this time, you should not forget that fried vegetables must be stirred..
- Put the mushrooms in a saucepan and close the lid. Leave in this state for 10 minutes. During this time, the vegetables are fully cooked and soft. Salt carrots, onions and mushrooms.
- Add warm water to the prepared ingredients and mix everything well with a spoon. Then put in the potatoes and turn the heat up to high to bring the liquid to a boil. As soon as the water has reached 100 degrees, reduce the heat and cook for another 20 minutes..
To make the soup transparent, you need to cook it only over low heat..
Instead of water, you can add ready-made broth. As soon as the potatoes are soft, turn off the heat, but do not open the lid. You can start tasting in 30 minutes. This time will be enough for the soup to infuse. It will develop a rich, mushroom flavor and become more starchy. Garnish each portion with finely chopped herbs before serving..
The dish is ready! Bon Appetit!
Quick cream soup with mushrooms and potatoes
This recipe is for those who want to feed the whole family with a delicious dish and spend a minimum of time. The mushroom and potato puree soup turns out to be incredibly tender and aromatic. It is easily absorbed by the body, therefore it is perfect for dietary, children’s and medical nutrition.
To prepare such a dish you need:
- half a kilogram of potatoes;
- 0.5 kg of fresh mushrooms;
- 2 medium onions;
- 2 cups cream 10% fat;
- 6 teaspoons of vegetable oil (refined);
Wash and peel potato tubers. Cut into large pieces and boil until cooked.
Mash the potatoes, but before that you need to drain the water. Leave a small amount.
Peel and chop the onion. Fry the vegetable in vegetable oil until transparent..
Wash the mushrooms, chop into arbitrary pieces and put in a frying pan with the onion. Salt the ingredients, mix well and simmer over low heat until excess moisture evaporates.
Using a blender, beat the onion-mushroom mass until smooth. Put the resulting mixture on the potatoes and add warm cream to them. Salt and pepper if desired. Put the saucepan on the fire and bring to a boil.
If the cream soup turned out to be thick, then you can bring it to the desired consistency using potato broth or chicken broth.
You can serve such a dish with sour cream and fresh herbs.. To improve the mushroom flavor, it is recommended to sprinkle each portion on top with seasoning based on dried champignons..
Soup-puree according to this method is prepared all over the world. He won many fans, which once again confirms his incredible taste and usefulness..
These recipes for soup with champignons and potatoes will be the best dishes for a family dinner. To make the food tasty and healthy, it will be enough to adhere to the tips and rules. And then you can be sure that the dinner was a success..