Apple juice recipe for the winter through a juicer
The traditional recipe for apple juice for the winter through a juicer and its variations will keep the unsurpassed aroma, fresh taste and beneficial properties of crispy and juicy autumn fruits for a long time. Concentrated, completely natural nectars are very pleasant, without chemicals and dyes. The workpieces are stored for a long time due to the tannins that make up the composition..
Homemade juice is much nicer and healthier than store juice. You can be sure of the quality of the components, adjust the sweetness and richness of drinks.
Components for 1 can with a capacity of 3 liters:
- 3 kg of dense autumn apples like “Antonovka”;
- incomplete glass of sugar (can be changed).
Step cooking method:
- Rinse apples that are dense without putrefactive damage under running water to remove debris and dirt.
- Cut the fruit into quarters, cut out the middle and any spoiled areas. It is better to leave the skin.
- Spin the pieces through an auger or electric juicer.
- Pour the resulting aromatic liquid into a convenient basin.
- Place the container over the fire, wait until foam appears on the juice. It should be removed with a slotted spoon, turn off the heat and wait for the foam to float back to the surface with a cap..
- If you skip this step, the skins will sink and become sediment on the bottom of the can..
- Kill the acidity of the juice with sugar at your own discretion.
- Send the juice back to the stove, warm it up so that bubbles begin to appear in the pan.
- Turn off the heat immediately, pack hot nectar into sterile bottles or pour into a bottle.
- Close the neck tightly with a lid, turn upside down and leave under a warm blanket for slow cooling.
- The product will turn out to be concentrated, so it is better to dilute it with boiled water before drinking..
If it is necessary for more juice to stand out from the fruits, you should choose apples with a light green.
A bright and aromatic drink with soft honey notes – a storehouse of minerals in winter. The workpiece acquires an amber hue and a pleasant velvety texture. It is necessary to make sure that households have no allergic manifestations to honey.
For a 2-liter jar, you need to take:
- up to 1 kg of slightly unripe apples;
- 100 ml of liquid real honey;
- ½ glasses of granulated sugar;
- 1-1.2 l of filtered water.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- It is necessary to completely wash the fruits, remove the seeds, squeeze the juice from the pulp.
- The degree of density in modern models can be adjusted.
- Combine juice with filtered water, add sugar and pour in honey.
- Boil a vessel with juice over low heat for 5-7 minutes, cover with a lid and let stand for 2 hours.
- Boil the drink again, pour into a container scalded with boiling water and roll up with metal lids.
Store preservation in a cold cellar.
In a multicooker
The process of making apple juice in a multicooker is accelerated, while the device retains most of the vitamins, because the simmering of the juice takes place in an airtight bowl with a static, ubiquitous heating of the working area.
- 3 kg of apples with a crispy texture;
- 200 g granulated sugar.
You need to cook juice from apples at home in stages:
- Squeeze fresh out of washed ripe fruits without damage, send to the multicooker bowl.
- Set the “Soup” option on the dashboard, continue boiling the juice after boiling for 5 minutes, adding sugar.
- Distribute the saturated drink into cans, roasted in the oven..
Roll on with lids and cool under a blanket.
Clear juice from green apples
Nice to taste, real juice without artificial sugars is obtained from crispy green apples. The drink is universal: you can drink it neat, dilute it with boiling water or prepare desserts based on it..
- 3 kg of green apples.
Apple juice recipe for the winter through a juicer without sediment:
- Pre-prepare a sterile container and boil the lids for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the fruits thoroughly, cut each into 4-6 slices, cut the petioles and seeds from the inside.
- Get juice from the fruit, strain it through cheesecloth to remove all the pulp.
- Put the pan on the stove, bring to 95 ℃, then turn off the heat, taste the mass and sweeten if necessary.
- Reheat to 85 ℃, avoiding boiling.
- Distribute in cleaned jars and preserve with boiled lids.
Place the container upside down and cool slowly in the room.
Apple juice recipe for the winter through a juicer with a pear
Moderately sweet, fragrant juice with a harmonious balance of acidity is a guarantee of activity and energy for the whole day. The drink tones up, while the composition retains iron, vitamins and fiber.
Required grocery set:
- 3 kg of peeled apple fruits;
- 5 kg of honey pears;
- 200-300 g sugar.
Juice preparation procedure:
- Dry washed apples with pears from excess moisture, free from seeds and any spoiled areas.
- Chop the fruit pulp into pieces.
- Squeeze the juice from the components through the mode without pulp, or strain the finished liquid through 4 gauze layers.
- Send a saucepan with juice to low heat, heat, stirring, until a state close to a boil.
- Pour in sugar and remove the sweet foam.
- When cooking, stir the mass so that the grains are completely dissolved in the liquid.
- Boil the mass for 10 minutes, then fill the container to the top and preserve with boiled lids.
After the canned food has cooled, it is better to put the drink in the pantry for the winter..
Opaque apple juice – video
Apple juice recipe for the winter through a raspberry juicer
For a successful fight against infectious colds, apple-raspberry juice is best suited. It is also commonly used as an effective heat-relieving agent instead of jam..
- 1 kg of ripe sweet raspberries;
- 2 kg of firm apples;
- 1 cup of filtered water.
Cooking method step by step:
- Squeeze the juice from the washed and peeled apples and pour it into a saucepan.
- Carefully sort out raspberries, discard unripe specimens.
- Put the berries in a colander and mix a solution of 25 g of salt and 5 liters of water.
- 3-4 times in a row immerse raspberries in salty liquid to remove dust and small bugs.
- Send clean berries to a bowl and squeeze with a pestle.
- Pour puree from berries with a glass of water and heat over low heat, avoiding boiling.
- Strain the juice from the seeds, mix with apple nectar and warm up to 85 ℃.
- Pour the hot mass into sterile containers and roll with boiled lids.
Cool the workpieces under a blanket.
For ideal proportions, the raspberry part in the workpiece should be 60%.
Apple juice recipe for the winter through a juicer with carrots
Carrot-apple drink is rich in vitamins C, A and B. The product is suitable for adherents of sports and healthy eating.
For the preparation you will need:
- 1 kg of juicy carrots;
- 2 kg of homemade apples.
Step-by-step algorithm of steps:
- A bright vitamin cocktail will be made only from fresh sweet carrots and seasonal fruits.
- Wash the fruits, remove the spoiled areas and the center with seeds.
- Cut the fruits into cubes.
- Scrape or skin the carrots with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the root vegetable into semicircles.
- Juice the ingredients one by one and stir in a stainless steel bowl.
- Boil the mixture for 2 minutes, removing noise with a spoon or sieve.
- Pour juice into containers, roll up hermetically with lids.
After cooling slowly under the blanket, transfer the conservation to the cellar.
With apricot pulp
An apple juice recipe for the winter through an apricot juicer provides the whole family with a healthy drink that can be used as a dessert for baby food.
- 3 kg of apples of autumn varieties;
- 2 kg of large apricots without veins;
- a full glass of sugar;
- 1 liter of water.
How to make juice from apples with apricots step by step:
- Reconsider fragrant and fleshy apricots, discard specimens with broken shell and wormholes.
- Divide the washed fruit into halves and discard the bone.
- Squeeze the fresh juice with a juicer. The cake is easy to use as a filling in pies and pancakes.
- Boil pure water syrup with sugar, mix with apricot pulp.
- Boil the mass for 12 minutes.
- Cut the apples into pieces without the center and seeds, also squeeze the juice out of the pulp and strain it through 3 layers of cheesecloth.
- Stir the ingredients, heat the juice to 85 ℃ and distribute to the jars.
Tightly preserve the hot workpiece and store in the cellar or dark pantry.
With red currant
The simple preparation of apple juice at home with healthy black currants will provide an exquisite drink for a large group of adults and children. Many desserts can be made from a bright blank: jelly, smoothies, multicomponent cocktails.
- 2 kg of autumn sour apples;
- 1 kg of large black currant berries;
- 250 ml filtered water.
Step by step process:
- The washed apples, peeled from seeds, cut into slices and squeeze fresh out of them.
- Thoroughly peel the black currants, dry on a napkin and puree with a pestle.
- Add some water to the fragrant berry mass and send the container to the stove.
- Boil currants for 3 minutes, cool and pass through cheesecloth.
- Separate the saturated syrup from the cake.
- Mix both types of juice, heat, without boiling, to 85 ℃.
- Pack a hot drink in a sterilized container, closing with lids.
- Sterilize the jars for 15 minutes and roll with a key.
It is better that the proportion of currants with apples in the drink is 25/75%.
Apple nectar with pumpkin pulp is characterized by natural sweetness, bright color, aroma and a large amount of vitamins in the composition.
- 2 kg of ripe sugar pumpkin;
- 2 kg of crispy apples;
- 800 g granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp lemon acid.
Step-by-step process of how to make apple juice with pumpkin:
- Peel bright and soft pumpkin from coarse skin and coarse fibers inside.
- Cut the pulp into small pieces, interrupt with a juicer.
- Also squeeze fresh fresh apples without the middle.
- Mix nectar from both types of juice, pour in water and slightly set off the fruity taste with lemon acid.
- Boil the workpiece for 5 minutes, distribute the cans, roll.
Wait for the nectar to cool down under a blanket, store in the cellar.
With pink and blue grapes
The taste of the preparation is balanced, pleasant and refreshing. You can experiment with sugar.
- 2 kg of apples;
- 5 kg of pink grapes;
- 500 g blue grapes.
Vitamin drinking should be done in steps:
- Peel, dry and remove the seeds.
- Chop the remainder into slices and interrupt with a juicer.
- Remove the grapes from the branches and sort out the defective components.
- Puree whole grapes in ripple mode.
- Warm up for 7 minutes in a thick-bottomed saucepan, avoiding boiling.
- Divide the hot nectar into a sterile container, roll up and cool, wrapped in a blanket.
Store in a room, dry cellar, basement or closet.
Do-it-yourself boiled apple juice will turn out to be moderately sweet, rich and aromatic. The drink is well stored all winter, it is customary to serve it diluted with the festive menu or prepare jelly, jelly, soufflé or layers for cakes on its basis.