Technical characteristics of electric saws Interskol
An electric saw is simply an irreplaceable tool for a real man, and an Interskol electric saw is also a pleasure. It is useful on the farm and for the construction of new buildings, for example, sheds, and when cleaning the site from bushes and old trees, and for sawing firewood for a fire or heating a stove in winter.
The electric saw Interskol PC 16 2000TN will perfectly cope with sawing wood both in the longitudinal and transverse directions. Thanks to the powerful motor, there are no barriers to this electric saw. She can handle even the most difficult work.
A little about the electric saw
Let’s take a closer look at the information that the manufacturer provides us with the Interskol chain electric saw:
- The saw is equipped with a very powerful Oregon motor, which can work for a long period of time without stopping. Now you do not need to interrupt work and wait for the motor to cool down a little and rest. Now you can cut as long as it takes to complete the job.
- The Interskol saw chain is lubricated automatically by a plunger pump located in the saw body. The device itself controls the level of lubrication, and determines the moment when lubrication is really needed. Now you do not need to independently monitor the condition of the chain and lubricate it.
- A whole range of fuses and locking devices are built into the saw, which save the device from many problems. For example, a power lock button. It will not allow the device to turn on without permission. Often, during transportation, various buttons and levers are involuntarily pressed. It will be very difficult to avoid injury if you turn on the saw. Therefore, when you do not need the device, you can simply block it from turning on, and you no longer have to worry about this problem. This is also a great way out for those men whose little sons always strive to help, and can try to turn on the device on their own..
- There is another engine start button on the additional handle. You can start the saw only if you press both buttons at the same time. It will also save you and your family from many household injuries..
- Electric saw Interskol has an inertial lever, the main purpose of which is emergency braking of the device. It may be needed if the saw bounces due to careless handling or if you have not yet gained experience with this tool..
- Excellent braking system. The saw motor has an electrodynamic brake and additional brake coils. With their help, the saw stops almost instantly after you release the motor power button..
As you noticed, the Interskol electric saw has a large number of advantages, and the price for it is quite affordable. Almost every average citizen of the country can afford such a high-quality and convenient model..
Electric saw reviews
Reviews about Interskol electric saws, which are posted on the Internet, are almost all positive. Especially users note its power and endurance. But there are a number of other advantages noted by the happy owners of the Interskol electric saw:
- Excellent price that allows everyone to purchase the unit.
- The absence of smoke, which is found in almost all saws that are fueled with gasoline. The saw can be used not only outdoors but also indoors. She does not emit any unpleasant odors.
- Small weight that does not tire the hands.
- It consumes relatively little electricity, which makes it much more economical than gasoline counterparts.
Found by users and disadvantages:
- The length of the cord allows you to walk to the fullest. But, in fact, this problem can be easily solved with the help of an additional extension cord..
- In some cases, the cap flies off the oil tank. This problem is easily solved by using fum tape, which is wound on the threads for sealing..
With prolonged work, you need to pay attention to the amount of oil in the tank, it can run out at the most inopportune moment.
As with every mechanism, interskol electric saws can experience all sorts of breakdowns. All of them are conventionally divided into three types:
- Breakdowns as a result of factory defects. It is very rare, but it still happens that flaws occur during the manufacture of parts or assembly of the saw. They usually appear immediately after the start of operation. If you have such a nuisance, then you need to contact the store where the saw was purchased for help as soon as possible. There, state in detail the reason for the dissatisfaction, and after diagnosis, you will most likely replace the saw with another one..
- Breakage caused by the owner of the saw. Often, due to improper or careless operation, the electric saw can fail. In such cases, the repair of the Interskol electric saw will need to be done at its own expense. It is best to contact the service center of the company for this, where the craftsmen know exactly the saw device, will be able to correctly identify the cause of the breakdown, and quickly and efficiently eliminate it..
- Breakdowns that have occurred as a result of wear and tear of parts. If you use the Interskol saw for a long period of time, then some parts and mechanisms may wear out, and as a result, the saw stops working..
In order to avoid such a situation, it is necessary from time to time to carry out diagnostics of the device, which will help to identify weak points..
Always keep your receipt and saw packaging until the end of the warranty period. Only in this case it is possible to exchange or repair the equipment. The warranty period, which is provided by the manufacturer, is 2 years. During this period, you can safely apply for any help or technical support to the company’s service center..
As you can see from the article, the Interskol electric saw has many more positive sides than negative ones. That is why it is in great demand among buyers, and has so many good reviews on the forums..