Celebration with an unusual snack roll
An appetizer in the form of a roll cake has proven itself brightly and at the same time very tasty. A variegated filling is wrapped in a biscuit dough. Orange splashes and gray fish pieces make the cut of the roll an attractive one. The taste of a creamy layer is diluted with notes of smoked meat. Prepare the dish for no more than 30-40 minutes.
All the zest is in the dough
Although it is very difficult to surprise men, a green edible roll is able to touch the innermost strings of their consciousness. To make the dough bright and airy you need:
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper with a margin.
- Separate the yolks from the whites (4 pcs.).
- Mix 90 g flour and 30 g starch. Sieve through a sieve.
- Prepare pasta. 50 g of spinach (frozen is also fine) is chopped in a blender along with one yolk. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Beat the protein mass. As it thickens, salt, and almost at the end add sugar (1 tsp).
- Grind the yolks with a mixer, adding green paste.
Now, alternately combine the yolk-spinach mixture with meringue and flour. First mix with one ingredient (one spoon) and then with the other using a spatula. The process will turn out in several steps. The resulting base is poured onto a baking sheet. Spread gently over the entire surface to get a layer of equal height. Put in the oven. The biscuit will take 10-12 minutes to cook..
To flatten the mass in the mold, you can knock it on the table. Shaking is worth it with special tenderness..
After baking, the cake is placed on paper and folded 3 times so that it does not crumble when forming a roll. Then the boiled carrots are cut into small cubes. Smoked fish is cleaned, all bones are removed and cut into small pieces. Mix vegetables and fillets. Cheese filling adds sophistication to the appetizer. For her you will need:
- whip chilled cream (200 g) until fluffy;
- salt cream cheese (in the same amount), add a spoonful of cream and process with a mixer;
- in a few steps, mix the cream and cheese paste (the procedure is carried out at low speeds);
- add carrots with fish and mix with a spatula.
The finished paste is spread on a cooled biscuit cake. The thickness of the layer depends on the preferences of the hostess. Then they roll tightly into a roll, helping themselves with paper. Then they put it in the refrigerator for the whole night..
Before serving snacks, cut the edges by cutting in half. Decorate the bars with a paste made from cream cheese and paprika (needed for color). Halves of olives are laid on top of the roses. When dividing into portions, you can do without decor.