For effective protection from annoying insects, we use Agita fly repellent
Agita fly repellent is a modern insecticidal preparation designed to kill a wide range of different insects. Due to the peculiarities of its composition, it helps to quickly get rid of annoying flies and mosquitoes in living quarters. Also effectively fights insects in barns and other livestock buildings.
Composition and release form of the drug Agita
Insecticide Agita is an Austrian preparation produced in the form of beige-gray water-soluble granules. The product is packaged in plastic jars with a volume of 100 and 400 g, hermetically sealed with metal foil and lids.
The main active ingredient in the insecticide is thiamethoxan (10 g per 100 g of the composition). This component belongs to the group of neonicotinoids, has a fast and prolonged action against many insect pests..
Muscalur is used as an auxiliary component in the Agita preparation – this is an analogue of the sex pheromones of flies of synthetic origin. Additionally, the insecticide contains lactose and sugar – these sweet components attract a large number of synatropic insects to the treated areas.
The principle of action of the Agita insecticide
Agita is a long-acting preparation for flies, which, depending on the method of processing, can be 6-8 weeks. The insecticide has an enteric effect on insects – they flock to the treated surface, attracting them with a sweet aroma.
Flies and other insects begin to eat the agent, which, after entering the gastrointestinal tract, instantly spreads to all tissues of the body and begins to act.
Agita contains active substances that cause blockage of nerve impulses, rapid paralysis and death of the insect. Usually death occurs within 4-6 minutes after eating the poison..
The use of Agita fly repellent is recommended against various insects:
- bed bugs;
- red ants;
The manufacturer recommends using the Agita insecticide to combat not only domestic but also agricultural pests – Colorado beetles, aphids, scoops, weevils, spider mites and moths.
An important advantage of the drug is that even with repeated use, it is not addictive in insects.
Agita fly repellent – instructions for use
According to the instructions for use, Agita can be used in several ways – in the form of a liquid solution for spraying or a thick suspension that is applied with smears. The suspension is most conveniently applied with a paint brush with applications..
The dosage of the insecticide depends on the type of insect:
- Flies, mosquitoes, wasps and moths – 20 g per 40 ml of water. Apply with brush strokes.
- Fleas, bed bugs and flying insects. The product is applied by spraying at a dosage of 10 g per 100 ml of water.
- Cockroaches and house ants – 10 g per liter of water, can also be used for substrates (4-5 pellets each).
First of all, it is necessary to process the places of the greatest accumulation of insects, as well as all corners where traces of their stay were noticed..
The use of Agita fly repellent will help get rid of many pests of agricultural crops that have appeared in the garden or in the garden. The solution can be used to process planting material, water plants at the root or spray on a leaf..
The dosage of the Agita drug depends on the way it is used:
- for sub-root irrigation, a rate of 40 g per 10 liters of water is used;
- when spraying on a sheet of 10 g per 7 liters of water;
- for processing potato tubers before planting 40 g per 600 ml of water (per 30 kg of planting material).
Agita insecticide solution must be prepared immediately before application, it cannot be stored. The instructions indicate the standard dosage – 400 g of the drug per 320 ml of water at room temperature. Mix the composition in a separate container so that Agita is completely dissolved.
The prepared solution should have a uniform consistency. Apply it to all indoor surfaces where insects have been spotted in small strokes using a paintbrush. For efficiency, it is advisable to make at least 30-35 strokes 20-30 cm long.
The duration of the protective effect when applying Agita with smears lasts up to 7-8 weeks.
The surfaces of the premises can be sprayed with a liquid solution of Agita insecticide. To prepare it, mix 200 g of the preparation with 1.6 liters of slightly heated water in a separate container. Use this solution to spray ceilings, doors, window frames and walls, lamp shades.
Basic rules for insecticide treatment:
- Hang cardboard strips or pieces of plastic tape in areas where spraying insecticide is difficult. They are moistened in advance in Agita solution.
- In poultry houses and pigsties, walls must be processed to a height of at least 1.5 m, in barns – 2 m.
- Agita insecticide should not be applied to recently whitewashed or painted, porous or dirty walls and other surfaces..
- The prepared solution must be used within 24 hours, otherwise it must be disposed of.
- When spraying or applying applications, all animals must be taken out of the room, the remains of feed, water and equipment that are used when working with livestock or poultry must be removed.
- The return entry of animals into the room is allowed only after the Agita solution has completely dried. Treatment with the drug does not require long airing.
Agita is an effective insecticidal agent designed to control flies, mosquitoes and agricultural insect pests.
The drug has many benefits:
- instant action;
- the possibility of using in residential premises and agricultural buildings;
- long-lasting protective effect up to 6-8 weeks.