How to make roses out of paper with your own hands: Step-by-step instructions for beginners (+190 Photos)
Undoubtedly, the rose is the most beautiful flower in the world, which most people on our planet agree with. It is customary to give this flower to various celebrations, and in order to simply emphasize a romantic relationship. Rose is a symbol of love and romance. More details later in the article.
The paper one looks no less attractive than the live one. Recently, it has become very popular to give hand-made crafts. This is how we emphasize the importance of a person and love for him..
Beautiful and do it yourself
There are many ways to make a beautiful rose. We have selected the best of them, and we are ready to share our secret with you..
Before proceeding with a step-by-step guide on how to make a unique paper rose with our own hands, we decided to tell you what you can decorate with your craft. The answer to the question does not require a lot of imagination and creativity. But don’t worry, we will show you the correct and, most importantly, original answer..
It will be interesting for you: OVERVIEW: How to make flowers from corrugated paper with your own hands? 125 Photos and 5 simple master classes
Crafts that will change the interior
So, in fact, there are many original solutions, and here are the best ones:
As you know, before giving a gift to a person, it is customary to pack it in wrapping paper. However, it has become so banal and ordinary procedure that no one pays attention to the wrapper, no matter how beautiful and attractive it is..
It will be interesting for you: OOVERVIEW: How to make flowers from corrugated paper with candies with your own hands? Master class +75 Photos of luxurious bouquets
Decorate a gift with your own hands
Now imagine if you decorate with homemade roses. There will be no limit to the admiration of others. The gift can be decorated with one large homemade rose or several small ones.
It will be interesting for you: OVERVIEW: How to make roses out of paper with your own hands: Step-by-step instructions for beginners (190+ Photos)
DIY decoration gift
A flower for a loved one
A very unusual solution, instead of a live one, give a beautiful craft. However, you can do even more original. If you put inside each chocolate candy in the form of a heart, it will be a masterpiece.
It will be interesting for you: OVERVIEW: How to make DIY volumetric paper crafts? 6 Step-by-step workshops for your decor
Rose for a loved one
Decorate the table with original flowers from paper napkins. This will be a real surprise for the guests, and the festive table will be richer and more beautiful. Can be laid out next to plates along with regular napkins.
Greeting card with flowers
There are many different postcards. The only problem is that they follow a template for mass sales. If you decorate such an ordinary postcard with a paper one, it will look perfect differently..
We decorate a postcard for a gift
What a wedding without flowers
Any celebration is associated with flowers, and even more so a wedding ceremony. Paper can be used to decorate not only a festive table, but also a banquet hall. However, it is worth considering that for these purposes, huge roses are better suited, which will look especially beneficial..
It will be interesting for you: OVERVIEW: Artificial flowers for home interiors: Beauty for years to come (bouquets, compositions, ekibans)
Flowers for mood
Flowers in the house
When there are flowers in the house, the atmosphere of comfort increases significantly. The problem with the living is that they wither very quickly, and I would like them to stand much longer than usual. This is a paper rose. Such a craft will look beneficial in the kitchen, in the bedroom and in any other room..
We decorate the hall with large products
There are many original ideas. Perhaps you can come up with more creative ways to decorate gifts and interiors that will gain popularity among designers..
Well, it’s time to teach you how to make roses of unique beauty. To do this, we have selected several of the simplest and most popular methods. We will not torment you, we proceed to the review.
Pot of roses
You can decorate any room with such a craft. Also, such a unique pot can be presented to loved ones..
A unique mood pot
- several A4 sheets;
- green and pink paints, preferably watercolors;
- thermal gun or glue;
- an ordinary medium-sized pot;
- wrapping of your choice.
- We dilute pink watercolor paint with water (1: 4) and paint one sheet in this color on both sides.
- The painted wet sheet needs to be crumpled a little, straightened, leaving after that to dry on the table. After drying, the surface of the sheet will be covered with streaks of paint, this will give a velvet effect.
- Cut a strip from the painted leaf, which will have an approximate size of 15×7 cm. Note that you can determine the size yourself, it all depends on the size of the flower you need. The side to be cut should resemble waves, the cut should not be in a straight line.
- Roll the strip into a loose roll, fix the bottom of the resulting bud with hot glue.
- Cut petals of various sizes from dyed paper, glue alternately to the top of the roll.
- Add petals until a full bud of the desired size is formed.
- It remains only to wrap a little petals with scissors, the bud is ready.
- Paint another A4 sheet greenish, cut out a couple of leaves from it.
- Fix two green leaves at the base of the bud with glue.
- Glue the flower pot with a wrapping paper and place your chic bud inside it. To prevent it from falling into the pot, you can use a regular plastic lid..
Step-by-step instructions with a pot
Step by Step Master Class: Vintage Rose
A unique bouquet will add zest to any home interior, suitable for a photo session.
Interesting retro style
So, first of all we need:
- soft paper, you can use newsprint;
- ribbon 1.5×10 cm;
- heat gun or adhesive;
A rose that’s easy to make
We fold the leaf
Cutting a lot to the desired length
We attach to the wire, while forming the stem
We glue the leaves one after another
From cigarette or zhmakana
It will take a little more time and energy to make this masterpiece, however, do not hesitate, these efforts will pay off with interest. So, you will need:
- 8 sheets of zhmakana or cigarette paper;
- beads on a wire or ready-made stamens;
- hot melt.
Brightness options for craft
- Fold 8 sheets of zhmakanka or tissue paper together, cut out round petals in 5 different sizes. As a result, you should have 40 separate pieces of paper..
- In the next step, you will need to determine the center of the cut out circles. To do this, fold them in four. Poke a small hole in the middle.
- Put a bead on a thin wire, the smallest of the cut circles.
- Crumple lightly around the bead, thread the remaining petals one by one, threading the wire through the central hole of the circles.
- The wire can be pasted over with green paper.
Beautiful bouquet step by step
From coffee filter paper
A very unusual and very interesting craft option that can be done at home. To get started, make sure you have the following materials:
- coffee filters;
- scotch tape, preferably floristic;
We use coffee filters
- To get a full-fledged rose, you must use at least 3 filters for one. We fold each of them in half..
- For the center of the bud, use a filter folded four times.
- The shape of the central filter should resemble a cone, after which it is necessary to wrap the remaining filters around it without pressing them.
- The base is fixed with tape.
- Fluff all the petals slightly, giving them the desired curve.
- Dilute pink or red paints with water, immerse only the tips in it. Thus, the tips of the petals will acquire a rich color, and the paper will absorb the colored water..
- Let the petals dry.
- Fix the finished bud on a wire previously wrapped with fluorescent tape.
Coffee filters absorb moisture well
It will be interesting for you: OVERVIEW: Quilling is the art of paper rolling. Master classes for Beginners Step by step (165+ Photos)
Step-by-step Master Class: Spiral roses
This option is suitable for small decorative compositions, for example, postcards, gifts. It is also very easy to make spiral spirals, it does not require any special skills..
We twist it with a spiral, giving shape
- colored paper 10×10;
- hot glue;
- regular double-sided tape, you can paint.
- Draw a spiral starting from the center of the square. To find the center of the sheet, fold the paper in half..
- Next, the spiral is cut along the outlined lines..
- The spiral rolls up starting from the outer edge. Thus, the center circle becomes the base of the bud..
- A wire stem is attached to the base.
Then we twist and fasten
A bouquet of several such artificial flowers will perfectly decorate the interior of the house, it will be an excellent gift for loved ones, dear people.
We decorate the interior with bright roses
Step-by-step Master Class: From watercolor paper
It should be noted that watercolor is much more expensive than zhmakana or glossy, but it is from it that very beautiful products are obtained, which shimmers in the light in various shades..
Step by step we get like this
- spread the sheet on the table, paint it red;
- cut the sheet into separate strips 8, 6 and 3 cm wide;
- after that, cut the strips into squares, define the center in them;
- fold the squares on top of each other, fold them in half, cut off the corners with scissors, giving the petals a rounded shape;
- separate all the blanks, roll from each cylinder;
- do these manipulations with the remaining sheets.
- Expand one cylinder, apply glue to the base. Roll up the cylinder, let the adhesive set. This detail will serve as the core of the bud..
- Take the next cylinder, apply some glue to its bottom corners, then wrap the petal around the main cylinder..
- Continue glueing the petals one at a time until a full rosebud is formed..
- Fasten to a wire, glue it over with green paper.
Colorful and beautiful
We draw your attention to the fact that you can personally choose the size of the craft. If you set a goal for yourself to make giant products, in this case, you need to choose the appropriate size paper, get to work.
Another option from watercolor paper
Skills for these paper handling
Naturally, skills are essential for any job to do it well. However, absolutely anyone can make a craft, even if they have never done this before. The most important thing is to have all the necessary materials and a great desire to surprise loved ones.
Improving our skills
If you do this activity regularly, the process will come to automaticity; it will take up to 10 minutes of your time to make one rose. Thus, you can make a gorgeous bouquet in 1 hour, decorate the interior of your home with it, or give it to friends or relatives..
Luxurious bouquets for relatives
The most important thing is not to be afraid, to believe in yourself. Only under such conditions can a masterpiece be born from ordinary paper, in the form of a fragile, beautiful flower.
Well, we have convinced you that making a rose is as easy as shelling pears. Now you can not only surprise your loved ones with original gifts, but also decorate the interior of any room.