Zircon fertilizer instructions for use
After applying fertilizers of biological and chemical nature to the soil, the plant can get into a stressful situation, which can affect its development. The plant needs the protection provided by zircon fertilization..
Zircon is used as a regulator of root formation, growth, flowering and fruiting, and it also has the properties of inducing disease resistance in indoor plants and horticultural crops. The composition of zircon allows you to neutralize all stressful situations that appear in the plant.
The basis of the fertilizer and its main component is a plant extract – purple echinacea.
Such substances do not have a harmful effect on the environment, animals and people. Zircon is compatible with almost all biological and individual insecticides (substances that protect the plant from the effects of insects) and fungicides (substances that prevent fungal diseases of plants). This is its main advantage over other similar fertilizers..
Zircon is effectively used before planting seeds in the soil, as a result of which, the seed sprout is pierced a week earlier. The use of this type of fertilizer increases resistance to temperature changes in the home and outdoor microclimate, and to changes in the chemical composition of the soil.
Instructions for the use of zircon. Making a solution
Zircon fertilization should be done just before planting. It is allowed to store the finished substance for 3 days in a room inaccessible to the sun’s rays. In this case, the water in the solution should be acidified with citric acid (1 g. Lemon juice per 5 liters of water). The solution can be stored outdoors for no more than a day..
In case of stratification of zircon in the ampoule, you need to shake it slightly so that the drug is completely dissolved to a homogeneous liquid. Moreover, this temperature should not be lower than room temperature, and be 180-230C.
According to the instructions for the use of zircon fertilizer, basic solutions for watering garden crops are isolated:
- For feeding cucumbers, 5 drops of zircon / 1 liter of water are used. The solution should be infused for about 8 hours..
- For soaking vegetable seeds, use 10 drops of zircon / 1 liter. water. The solution should be infused for about 6 hours..
- To soak flower seeds, about 40 drops (approximately one ampoule) of zircon / 1 liter of water are used., The solution should be infused for 6-8 hours.
- To fertilize potatoes, a solution of 20 drops of zircon / 1 liter is prepared. water. The solution is calculated per 100 kg. tubers.
- Gladiolus tubers need to be fed with a solution of 20 drops of zircon / 1 liter. water. The resulting solution is insisted for about a day..
- Bulbs of different colors are fertilized with a stronger solution – 1 ampoule of zircon / 1 liter. water. You need to infuse the solution at room temperature for about 18 hours.
- For cuttings of all types of fruit trees, it is necessary to prepare a solution of 1 ampoule of zircon / 1 liter for fertilization. water. After that, teach him until 12 o’clock. Apply for watering the soil around the cutting of a tree.
- For various types of other soda-garden crops and plants, a universal proportion is used – 20 drops of zircon are diluted in a liter of water and infused for 20 hours. After that, the solution can be used as a fertilizer.
There is another way to apply zircon fertilizer – spraying during the growing season. It is held exclusively in the morning, before the sun appears in the sky. The morning should be calm, as the wind can blow off the fertilizer and will not be effective. Such plant treatments are carried out once every 7 days..
Spraying of some garden crops is carried out with the following solutions, in the ratio of a drop of cyclone / amount of water:
- Root crops – 8k. / 10l. Carried out after the first plants emerge from the ground.
- Potato culture – 13k. / 10l. It is carried out both at the beginning of budding, and when the first descents appear.
- Cucumbers – 4k. / 1l. It is carried out once only at the beginning of budding (when at least 3 full-fledged leaves appear).
- Cabbage (white and cauliflower) – 14k. / 10l. Carried out with the beginning of the formation of the head of cabbage.
- Tomatoes – 4k.
- Pepper, eggplant – 4 K. / 1 l. Spraying takes place after planting seedlings and during the appearance of the first buds.
Following simple instructions and recommendations, each summer resident can prepare and feed their garden crops with zircon.
During the use of the drug, protective equipment and standard safety measures should be used. All work must be carried out in a mask, gloves must be on the hands, boots on the legs, a hat on the head, a dressing gown on the body, and protective glasses must be worn to protect the eyes.
The use of zircon for indoor plants
Very often, zircon is used as a fertilizer for indoor plants as a growth stimulant. The first time it is used when preparing a solution for soaking seeds or watering bulbs, shoots, cuttings when transplanting.
A solution for soaking seeds is prepared in a proportion of 1k zircon / 300 ml. water. The solution is infused for 16 hours.
Attention. A lower concentration of zircon is required for soaking vegetable seeds than for growing flowers. It is necessary to strictly follow the recommendations from the instructions on the package..
To accelerate the growth of cuttings, one ampoule of zircon is needed per liter of water. You need to insist up to 14 hours. This substance is also effectively used to increase the buds of bulbous indoor plants (1 ampoule / 1 liter of water), only the solution must be instructed for up to 24 hours.
If zircon is used for watering indoor plants, you need to remember a very simple proportion that does not harm in any way: 1 ampoule / 10 l. water or 4 k. / 1 l. water. It is a versatile watering solution for flowerpots..
Zircon is an environmentally friendly fertilizer compared to other types. The use of zircon is that it is used to nourish and stimulate the growth of garden and indoor plants, and also helps to eliminate stressful situations and adapt plants to new conditions..